Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Rainy Yucky Day


So this week has pretty much been rainy, I haven't been feeling good....and I am constantly stressing over selling our house. (for those who don't know, we are trying to sell our house, and if it sells and my husband gets into nursing school, we are moving to Portland, OR)

SO in the meantime I have been sewing away and making some different things for me. Two of my favorites are the following:
The first is a blanket I made for Miss Anna Kate - I have never made a blanket like this before, so it was a challenge, but I absolutely loved it! the first one shows the front and back - and the second is the little blanket all ready to go. I got to meet Miss Anna Kate and her mommy Amy yesterday - it was lovely seeing who I made the blanket for - Anna Kate I hope you enjoy your new blanket for many years to come!


The next one is a long sleeve t-shirt made for Miss Vivian - I haven't gotten this to her yet, we are waiting till we can get our schedules together. But Miss Vivian and her mommy Kelly have become wonderful customers of Ivey Handcrafted - and I really appreciate them giving me the chance to make something different!


Here's to a wonderful weekend ahead. I have the MS Walk here in Chattanooga tomorrow - I have raised over $1000 for the walk...and I am so excited my mom is coming to do the walk with me. Then I head to nashville to see friends! Lets hope my yucky cold disappears!

Until next time - xoxo

6 comments:

-brittany- said...

I love these new items. That blanket is irresistible. Amy has said that Anna Kate is already in love with it. Also, that is incredible that you have raised over a thousand for the M.S. Walk. You should be so proud.

To all those in bloggerland...Tobi's house is phenomenal...impeccable but let's not build it up to much bc there are many many people that want Tobi to stay in Chattown! :)

Amy said...

Thank you Tobi so much for our awesome blanket! It is so so so much cuter than I even imagined it could be! You are so super talented... all it took was a simple explanation and you created a beautiful blanket for my little Anna Kate! Like Brittany said, she is already in love with it. She loves playing with the "tags," running her fingers through the fringe, and snuggling with it. She literally did not let go of it for hours when I first gave it to her!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

My goodness...to of my fave customers! XOXO girls - I really appreciate both of you!

Natalie said...

The blanket is super cute! Lucky little Anna Kate!

freshie (and zero) said...

Portland, OR! Holy crap! I've always heard good things about Portland and I must admit I would be a tiny bit jealous if you moved there.

That blanket is pretty adorable. Are these going to be available to purchase online soon?

Ivey Handcrafted said...

yeah we aren't really getting our hopes up with this housing market....but if so - we are headed that way!!!

I hope to have the blankets online soon - they will def. be at my shows!