Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Biggest Fans

I just wanted to write a little blog dedicated to all the little ones out there who sport Ivey Handcrafted.

Look at all these beautiful faces (and toes)....I can't even tell you how much this brightens my day to see my work modeled by these sweet kids.

I just wanted to share them with you....I know I have shared some before - but it doesn't hurt to see these faces again :)

Happy Father's Day to all you daddy's out there...and to my hubby Happy Fur Baby Daddy Day :)













3 comments:

-brittany- said...

The cutest babies in the world with the cutest baby paraphernalia in the world. Thanks for sharing and thanking you for being so fabulously talented! Much Love! B&A

Amy said...

Cute post! Thanks for featuring my little one! We love your fantastic creations!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks girls.....I appreciate you!!! And Brittany it is official....Ada is my #1 model - she sports Ivey Handcrafted the most :) xoxo