Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Favorite Etsy Brooches

So after getting my sweet new brooch in the mail yesterday it made me excited about fall weather and new brooches. I have always loved brooches - I grew up with my mom wearing beautiful handmade brooches and have always loved adding a brooch to my favorite jacket. So after LOTS of searching on Etsy - I found my five favorites. Hope you love them also! Lets bring back the brooch!


Microscopic Brooch by Seapod

Little Forest Pin by In My Backyard


Linen House Brooch by Track and Field Designs


Recycled Paper Brooch
by Tracy B Designs

Flower Brooch by Megan Auman

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! The bow are kinda funny in her hair (or lack there of!)
These brooches are so cute by the way! My fave is the one with the house on it!